Opps.. Random 8
Sorry Bilbo! I just saw this… so here goes-
~ The Rules ~1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
1) I use a pen name because my real name sucks and makes me sound like an old hag. In fact my real name, as in my first name and maiden name are the name of an old singer. My pen name is actually the name of my first and main character in EQ2. I loved the name so much that I registered the name as a ficticious name and started writing with it:)
2) My grandmother is full blooded Cherokee, and my grandfather was a gypsy and left my grandmother with his sons to travel around and do gypsy like things… I’m not even kidding, this is how I was born, and soon after they moved on and went to do more gypsy like things, and so I have three long lost siblings from this gypsy tribe, two of which have been verified, and one that has been found. He lives in Las Vegas, and I must admit that it is the best place to have a relative that you need to visit.
3) I am the oldest of 6 children, and one of 24 grandchildren. I have 2 daughters, a bird named Ninja, and a dog named Neo. I grew up in a small farm town in the Midwest. Everyone seems to have big families.
4) I have been married twice. My first husband and I were divorced in 1998, and to this day he has never dated anyone else…. so either he is psycho, or I do irreversible damage.
5) I love homemade pizza with lays potato chips crunched up and spread over the top. I also love Olive Garden and The Cheesecake Factory.
6) I have an average of 2 nightmares a night. They are very vivid and I usually remember almost every detail, so this is where I get most of my story ideas. I used to be afraid to go to sleep, but now that I use the nightmares when I write they aren’t so scary anymore.
7) I wish I could go to Ireland or England. I would really like to feel the history and magic.
8) I quit my job already. It really sucked. I was always sick and my daughter was always sick, and the pay was horrible. My daughter had 103 temp and they wanted me to bring her anyway because they didn’t want to find someone to be in my room. Never send your child to daycare. They are all the same. I have worked at 3. Oh wait, sorry I worked at “schools” well daycares that charged a fortune and pretended to be schools, but they were daycares. The things I saw in each of them would chill you to the bone. It is well worth the money cut to stay home with your children vs putting them in daycare. Eat Ramen noodles every night if you have to!